Listen to the full episode here::
On this episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, we’re diving into outsourcing and I’ve invited my very good friend, Chris Ducker, to come on the show and share with us some tips that will help all of us streamline our businesses a little bit more and allow us to break away from that crazy addiction many of us suffer from regularly, which is trying to do it all ourselves.
At one point or another, if you’re an entrepreneur starting a business, whether you have a local business, an online small business, or whatever it might be, you probably have suffered from this crazy addiction once or twice in your life, and Chris is going to help us with some very specific actionable tips to outsource more and get the support that we need.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
• How Chris went from working 14 hours per day, 6 days a week to being a “virtual CEO”
• What you should NEVER outsource
• The types of tasks that you can outsource and when it makes sense to outsource them
• The right mindset to have when it comes to spending money on outsourcing
• The one easy thing Chris had his VA do that increased his YouTube views by 25 to 30 percent
• Common excuses business owners make for not outsourcing — and why they’re not valid reasons to do everything yourself
• The myth of the “Super VA”
• The difference between a role and a task, and why you should always hire for the role, not the task
• And so much more!